Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello Kitty LS Shift Weather

*Finally* got this so that I can post it. I found a lock screen named LS Shift on DeviantArt and tweaked it some. I love having the weather on my LS for some reason and by some luck I found someone with the weather version of this Lock Screen. I changed the mask to the ever popular Hello Kitty and changed up the walls as well.

Feel free to change the walls to whatever you want, just make sure you name them correctly and place them in the LSShiftWeather.theme folder. For example, if you want to change the pink stripe, rename your image to LockBackground.png. To change the black HK faces underlay, change your image name to Underlay.PNG. In these file names case DOES matter so make sure you change it exactly or you will get errors.

*NOTE- you must open the LockBackground.html in an editor like Notepad and change your weather location, or you'll be shown my weather. Scroll down the the section labeled <---Weather Script---> and change var locale = "29483" to your zip code or weather code, which can be found on www.weather.com.

Enjoy!
xo Lauren


Unzip and place in var/stash/themes

5 comments:

Midnight_Sun said...

This is cute !!!Mist def will b usin!

******* said...

yay i finally found my missing ls issue, I love this and thanks so much for sharing!!!!

Kalee Marie said...

for some reason my weather icon come up with a box like the image didnt load. i set my var local and everything. its weird. all my other weather themes work just fine.

*~ Lauren ~* said...

It means the image hasn't been found. Did the theme install correctly? Try uninstalling then reinstalling it. For some reason the theme isn't finding the images.

K_hart said...

Are these for jail broken iPhones ?

Post a Comment