Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tiffany Theme

*Finally* an update from me! I'm going to make a few posts today, posting some of the things I've been meaning to get up here but haven't had the time to actually sit and do it. First up is my Tiffany theme, inspired by the lovely @KirstieNoele on Twitter. It started off with an SMS theme, and then expanded....I think I got a bit obsessed with it haha. So what I have for you today is the SMS theme, Status Bar, Star Page Indicators, grey Nav Bar, and Tiffany blue Star Signals. I'm pretty proud considering this is the first theme I made on my own, including the wallpaper. I hope you all enjoy!

xo Lauren





6 comments:

Midnight_Sun said...

Thanks will b usin this too ! I asked for this on Instagram ! Adorable !

Meylin said...

This is soooo pretty!! I love teal/blue, Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren, I really like the letter icons! They are so cute! did you make them?

*~ Lauren ~* said...

Hi mieko! I did not make the icons. They are by El at www.emocho.com or @elrawr on Twitter. Her stuff is amazing!

Unknown said...

hi Lauren can you teach me how to put image in the sms?

*~ Lauren ~* said...

Hi mynz! Shoot me an email at laurenbrown129@gmail.com and I can try and help you out!

Post a Comment